Are you looking for Asian Chef Knife Reviews? Our experts found 41851 number of feedback online for "Asian Chef Knife" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Asian Chef Knife. On selected products for the Best Asian Chef Knife you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Asian Chef Knife
Our team scanned 41851 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Asian Chef Knife in this article.
|1||Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Shun Premier 7-inch Asian Cook’s Knife; High-Performance Japanese Knife; Lighter||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Santoku Knife - imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife - German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov - Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||MITSUMOTO SAKARI 7 inch Japanese Nakiri Chef Knife||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Global Knife Set with Asian Chef’s||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Shun Cutlery Classic 7” Asian Cook’s Knife; All-Purpose Kitchen Knife Offers Professional Results; VG-MAX Cutting Core with 68 Layers of Damascus Cladding; Ideal for Meat||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Nakiri Knife - PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Santoku Knife 7 inch Kitchen Knife Japanese Chef Knife||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||TUO Nakiri Knife - 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver - Asian Usuba Knife - German HC Steel- Full Tang Pakkawood Handle - BLACK HAWK SERIES with Gift Box||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||TUO Kiritsuke Knife - Chinese Chef’s Knife - High Carbon German Stainless Steel Asian Kitchen Knife- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle Cutlery - 8.5 inch - Fiery Phoenix Series||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife, 7 Inch, Handcrafted Japanese Cutlery, SWT0767, Silver
- Shun Premier 7-inch Asian Cook’s Knife; High-Performance Japanese Knife; Lighter, Nimbler, Multi-Purpose...
- Santoku Knife imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife German HC Stainless...
- MITSUMOTO SAKARI 7 inch Japanese Nakiri Chef Knife, High Carbon Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife...
- Global Knife Set with Asian Chef’s, Prep and Paring Knives Stainless Steel, 3 Piece
- Shun Cutlery Classic 7” Asian Cook’s Knife; All-Purpose Kitchen Knife Offers Professional Results...
- Nakiri Knife PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen...
- Santoku Knife 7 inch Kitchen Knife Japanese Chef Knife, Forged German High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp...
- TUO Nakiri Knife 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver Asian Usuba Knife German HC Steel- Full...
- TUO Kiritsuke Knife Chinese Chef’s Knife High Carbon German Stainless Steel Asian Kitchen Knife- Ergonomic...
1. Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife
- Kanso is a design principle influenced by Zen philosophy; It means “simplicity”, but simplicity achieved by eliminating the non-essential.
- 7-inch utility knife where all parts of the blade are used: flat side can be used to smash garlic; sharp tip for peeling, the long, straight edge for portioning meat.
- Full tang construction for balance and strength; blade is made of Japanese AUS10A steel-an upper-end, highly refined steel that takes and retains a razor-sharp edge.
- 16-degree cutting angle on each side is razor-sharp and cuts cleanly and helps preserve food’s freshness and best taste.
- Handle is made of Tagayasan wood (known as iron sword wood) notable for its denseness, durability and beauty; angled for a chef’s grip and precision cutting.
2. Shun Premier 7-inch Asian Cook’s Knife; High-Performance Japanese Knife; Lighter
- Known as the ‘gyuto’ in Japan, the Asian Cook’s Knife is the Japanese equivalent of the chef’s knife; light and nimble to beautifully process meat and fish; also performs well on vegetables.
- Narrower than a traditional chef’s knife, yet with plenty of knuckle clearance on the cutting board; a go-to knife for a wide variety of kitchen tasks; handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- From Shun’s Premier series; reminiscent of hand-forged knives from ancient Japan; crafted from advanced, industry-leading materials in over 100 individual steps; VG-MAX super steel core, fine-grained, strong, hard.
- The very fine grain of Shun’s proprietary steel allows the blade to take and hold a razor-sharp, precision edge; layered Damascus cladding supports the core and adds stain resistance.
- A hammered ‘tsuchime’ finish acts as hollow-ground indentations to release food more quickly from the blade and reduce drag while chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and cutting.
3. Santoku Knife – imarku 5 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife – German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov – Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE: imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of German high carbon stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration.
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: The professional hand-polished edge up to 15-18 degrees per side, which makes this Japanese knife be more sharper than other chef knife, and it has been proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use.
- UNPARALLELED ADVANTAGES: Compared with the other 7-inch Santoku knife, imarku 5-inch Santoku knife has stronger maneuverability.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The Pakkawood handle minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip.
- THE BEST GIFT: The cooking knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love.
4. MITSUMOTO SAKARI 7 inch Japanese Nakiri Chef Knife
- Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef’s knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials.
- High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Nakiri chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment.
- Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia.
- Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike.
- High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits.
5. Global Knife Set with Asian Chef’s
- Global Knife Set Includes: 3.
- High tech molybdenum/vanadium Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade
- 56-58 Rockwell rating in hardness
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle for safe grip filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance.
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
6. Shun Cutlery Classic 7” Asian Cook’s Knife; All-Purpose Kitchen Knife Offers Professional Results; VG-MAX Cutting Core with 68 Layers of Damascus Cladding; Ideal for Meat
- Blade composed of proprietary VG-MAX stainless steel with stainless Damascus cladding; the design includes incredible edge retention, and razor-sharp profile to easily cut meats, fish and vegetables.
- Lighter than most typical chef’s knives; the Classic Asian Cook’s narrow profile still allows plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board; nimbleness of knife permits speedy food preparation.
- Part of Shun’s Classic line, the Cook’s Knife features a stunning handle made of ebony Pakkawood; beautiful and functional piece allows smooth grip and control when maneuvering sharp blade.
- Shun’s expert Asian Cook’s Knife, also called a gyuto, is Japanese equivalent of traditional chef’s knife; can be diversely used to swiftly chop, cut, dice, mince, carve, and slice.
- All-Purpose Knife features durable and corrosion-resistant layered steel with a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge; innovative design provides a reliable kitchen essential that produces quality results.
7. Nakiri Knife – PAUDIN Razor Sharp Meat Cleaver 7 inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Vegetable Kitchen Knife
- ALL-PURPOSE NAKIRI KNIFE: The classic 7 inch kitchen knife is flexible for all kinds of heavy duty preps, like slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing.
- ULTRA SHARP EDGE: The blade of PAUDIN cleavers is made of German 5Cr15Mov stainless steel (not real Damascus) with 56+ hardness.
- ERGONOMICALLY HANDLE: The ergonomics shape perfect balances the handle and the thin blade at the pinch point, ensures the ease of movement.
- WAVE PATTERN: The special waved pattern is strikingly beautiful like a Damascus knife.
- ELEGANT GIFT: This meat vetetable chef knife is a best gift with beautiful packing for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day! We Offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy.
8. Santoku Knife 7 inch Kitchen Knife Japanese Chef Knife
- Premium Material】KEEMAKE KIKU series 7 inch Japanese santoku knife is crafted out of premium forged German high carbon molybdenum vanadium stainless steel.
- Creative Non-Stick Coating Blade】Unlike other acid etched/black oxidized hammered/dimpled blade santoku knives that easily get rust and might not good for health, KEEMAKE creatively applied a food-grade nonstick black coating (a hydrophobic & Oleophobic one) on this Japanese santoku knife’s blade to achieve anti-rust and non-stick ability, making the knife easy to clean.
- Not Just Ergonomic Wood Handle】The handle of this Japanese santoku knife is constructed from natural ebony wood that feels substantial in the hand, smooth and warm.
- Perfect Balance】This KEEMAKE santoku knife has a perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that “feels just right in your hand” sensation and offering a comfortable and sturdy feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing, etc.
- 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE.
9. TUO Nakiri Knife – 6.5 inch Kitchen Chef Knife Vegetable Cleaver – Asian Usuba Knife – German HC Steel- Full Tang Pakkawood Handle – BLACK HAWK SERIES with Gift Box
- PERFECTED NAKIRI KNIFE: The Black Hawk Nakiri Knife is designed to be a combination of simple beauty and practical functionality.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: Our experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 14-16 degree per side.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold.
- SLEEK AND SIMPLE LOOK: The blade is hand polished to a satin finish revealing a stunning look.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you’ll love it! Comes with a premium gift box, the high-value performance never look so good!.
10. TUO Kiritsuke Knife – Chinese Chef’s Knife – High Carbon German Stainless Steel Asian Kitchen Knife- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle Cutlery – 8.5 inch – Fiery Phoenix Series
- IMPECCABLE KIRITSUKE KNIFE: This vegetable cleaver is perfect to deal with vegetales and fruits.
- SUPER STEEL: Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it promises you the blade won’t rust over time in most of the circumstances and easy to resharpen.
- PREMIUM PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite.
- WELL DESIGNED: From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood (sourced from Africa) handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic full tang handle design for exceptional comfort and durability.
- TUO LIFETIME GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk-free.
Asian Chef Knife Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Asian Chef Knife stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Asian Chef Knife in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Asian Chef Knife for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Asian Chef Knife Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Asian Chef Knife in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Asian Chef Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Asian Chef Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Asian Chef Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Asian Chef Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Asian Chef Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Asian Chef Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Asian Chef Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Asian Chef Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Asian Chef Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.